How to Use
No Lace Canada Grid Eraser Concealer is easy to use and long lasting to ensure flawless coverage for any lace wig. Follow the steps below to guarantee a smooth application.
- Warm up NoLace concealer in hot water for a minute.
- Wind the product up and ensure it is paste-like before applying.
- Press down and brush on lightly to the hairline.
- Warm up the hair parting with a blow-dryer and press with the back end of a comb to define the part.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to clean up transfer and moisturize the scalp.
- Secure with wig glue and adjust with foundation for a natural blend.